You have a website that looks incredibly well….but do you have the right elements so as to generate sales from it? When used properly, your website can prove to be a fantastic marketing tool. So do not let your website simply be another digital brochure, rather utilize it optimally to get the most out of it.
Let us first identify what those features are that labels your website as an effective marketing tool. For that ask yourself a few questions about your website first:
Does your website convert?
Does your website engage its viewers?
Are you measuring your traffic reports?
If you have answered “No” to the previous questions, it implies that your website is not engineered enough to be a marketing tool. It indicates the implementation of few elements that can enhance your website’s performance as a lead generating machine.
1. Landing Page – The concept of a landing page is the one where your visitor lands after clicking on to your advertisement. It is specially created keeping in mind the offer posted on the advertisements so that the visitor gets the specific details about what has been advertised instead of putting him into a pool of information about your various products and services.
Within a very short span of time (which is just 5-10 seconds) your landing page should be able to provide the visitor with all the details about the offer (if you have posted any), it should clearly site the value of the offer and the related actions that would be necessary on the part of the visitor and the specific benefits of doing so. That is the primary essence of a landing page.
2. Add a Blog – Blog is an effective method of content marketing. If you have a WordPress Website, adding a blog is quite easy. There are many reasons why your website should have a blog? We have covered this is one of our post discussing the benefits of having a blog for your website.
You can make weekly posts on interesting subjects to get more readers for your blog and keep them hooked on to it and coming back for more.
It is an excellent place to promote offers, company news, and other great stuff that you would like to share with your website visitors.
3. Focus on CTA – CTA or Call to Action are an integral part of any business website. We often tend to overlook this factor though, but we should never give it a miss. Call to Action is something that says, “Get in Touch”, “Call Now”, “Download Now”, “Contact Us” etc. When a user clicks on any of these CTAs it drives them to their next obvious action. However, it is important to phrase the CTA Terms correctly in order to get noticed.
4. SEO and Social Media – Undoubtedly, Social Media has gained a prominent place in today’s business industry and nevertheless your website should be ignoring this fact. Make sure that your Social Media Icons are placed on your website and your respective profiles are connected to them.
5. Website Analytics – Now that you have done it all, you need to see how your efforts are taking shape? Integration of Google Analytics to your website is yet again a vital criterion for measuring the performance of your website. Google Analytics is a Free Application gives you explicit details about the traffic to your website’s landing page as well as each and every inner page of the website. Further it also reports the traffic’s geo location, which helps you to understand the target area for your potential buyers. It has many more essential features which can be very clearly understood once you create an account and start using it.
Finally, make sure you hire a web design company who has ample expertise in the design and development of websites that drives real business for its owner.